Become part of the solution!
For over 14 years the DVC has been providing services to the low income and uninsured in our area and has provided over 75,000 patient visits since then. We operate solely on private grants and donations.
What We Can Do Thanks to YOU!
- The cost to the Clinic per patient visit is $23.
- The average cost per patient visit in the ER is $1,300.
- The Clinic has an average of 1,000 patient visits per month.
- We staff two full-time employees and six part-time employees.
- We have over 50 volunteers including physicians, nurses, dentists, students, and counselors.
- The Prescription Assistance Program allows patients with chronic disease or mental illness access to medications through the manufacturing company.
- We provide vouchers to local pharmacies for antibiotics and other necessary medications to patients with an immediate need who otherwise would not be able to afford them.
- We provide referrals to local physician specialists as needed.
- We provide necessary glucometers to new diabetic patients who cannot afford them.
There are many ways to donate!
Click below to donate with PayPal.
Donate by Mail
1036 E Riverside Drive
St. George, UT 84790
Please make checks payable to Doctors’ Volunteer Clinic
Donations in Kind
We accept donations of childrens books or used medical or dental equipment. We also thank local community businesses who have donated services in our time of need.
We do not accept leftover or expired medications.
“The community is healthier when it’s families are healthier, and the Volunteer Clinic provides a way for everyone in our community to have access to affordable healthcare in their time of need.”DeAnne Staheli